The mother of a 5-year-old boy who was found buried in his backyard on Cleveland's west side earlier this month has been indicted in connection with his death.
The mother, 34-year-old Larissa Rodriguez, has been charged with murder, felonious assault, endangering children and offenses against a human corpse.
Her son's body was found by authorities after police received a 911 call from a tipster who claimed to be the brother of the mother's boyfriend.
In the call, the man, who said he is in the Air Force and was overseas in Pakistan, told dispatchers that his brother confessed to burying the child in the backyard of his home with his girlfriend.
- Mother indicted on murder charge in connection with 5-year-old son found buried in her backyard
- Couple finds buried treasure in backyard
- Officials: Body found buried in backyard of home had signs of abuse
- Bonnie Haim case: Husband found guilty of killing her in 1993, burying body in backyard
- Ex-boyfriend charged with murder in deaths of mother, son
- Antwon Rose's mother: My son was murdered
- Human Bones Found in North Highlands Backyard
- Tennessee mother saw husband kill her 5-year-old son who had autism, authorities say
- Mother indicted after baby found in trunk of car
- Elderly couple found dead buried under snow