A High Point woman is accused of assaulting four deputies while being arrested.
Deputies with the Davidson County Sheriff's Office went to 115 Olivia Drive on Tuesday in reference to property damage. Upon arrival, authorities told Sasha Ann McCollum to leave and she refused.
While attempting to arrest her, she assaulted four deputies. No injuries were reported.
McCollum is charged with four counts of assault on a government official, second-degree trespass, resisting a public officer and injury to real property.
She was taken to the Davidson County Jail on a $30,000 secured bond.
- High Point woman charged with assaulting 4 deputies
- Deputy charged with woman's 2017 murder
- Man charged with assault after allegedly injuring 2 Randolph County deputies
- Officer accused of assaulting mentally disabled woman
- Reality TV star charged with sexual assault
- UFC Star Conor McGregor charged with assault
- Women and the Kavanaugh assault charges
- Kevin Spacey charged with indecent assault
- Social media star arrested on assault charges
- Dover High School junior varsity basketball coach charged with institutional sexual assault