Authorities arrested a Michigan woman accused of embezzling thousands of dollars from her former employer.
The Sanilac County Sheriff's Department arrested 58-year-old Deborah Kay Seifferlein of Decker, Michigan on Thursday, Dec. 14 following a three-month investigation.
Detectives were first contacted by an attorney for Seifferlein's former employer, Marlette Roofing & Sheet Metal. The investigation found Seifferlein allegedly embezzled over $50,000 since 2010.
She was arraigned and released on bond.
- Michigan woman arrested for embezzling over $50,000
- Woman wins $50,000 check to pay down student loans
- Naked man chases woman on Michigan trail
- Former Springdale Rotary Leader Accused Of Embezzlement
- Nuns accused of embezzling $500,000 from school
- Traffic stop leads to arrest of suspects accused of stealing $50,000 worth of jewelry
- ND woman indicted for embezzling more than $40,000 from tribal infant program
- Michigan Woman Turns Herself in for Murdering Mother Last Year
- Rapper XXXTentacion had $50,000 on him when was shot dead
- Thieves steal 50,000 apples from an Indiana orchard