A pizza delivery driver was the victim of an attempted armed robbery Friday night.
The 54-year-old had just delivered food to an apartment on Freemont Avenue when a gunman approached him demanding money.
The victim gave him nothing and instead returned to the address he had just left, pounded on the door, rang the doorbell and shouted for the people who lived there to call the police.
The would-be robber fled empty-handed.
The perpetrator is described as a black man, 18 to 19 years old, about 5 feet 4 inches tall, weighing 130 pounds and wearing a navy hooded sweatshirt with the hood pulled tight around his face and blue jeans.
- Madison pizza delivery driver bangs on customer's door to avoid being robbed
- Teenager charged after pizza delivery driver robbed in Guilford County
- Toledo woman shot after making pizza delivery
- Pizza Hut expands beer delivery service
- Food delivery driver sends unsolicited texts to female customer
- Life sentence dished out to man who killed pizza delivery driver
- Pizza Hut is working on self-driving delivery trucks
- NYC pizza delivery man given emergency stay after immigration detention
- NYC pizza delivery man released from ICE detention
- VA nominee drunkenly banged on female employee's door during overseas trip, sources say