Teaching your child about money doesn’t have to be difficult. The experts at First Alliance Credit Union share some quick tips to help you teach your kids about money.
- Bring your kids to your financial institution with you
- Show your teenager use the tools available to them to help them manage their money
- Set up a chore and reward system to help them learn the power of earning money
Learn more about financial literacy for kids: https://www.firstalliancecu.com/blog/financial-literacy-for-kids
- My Money: Involving kids in finance
- My Money Monday, April 2 - Teaching kids about finance
- My Money Monday, April 16 - Teaching kids good money habits
- My Money - Getting your kids to start dealing with money
- My Money: Tips to help kids save money
- My Money: Teaching kids about credit
- My Money: Financial literacy for kids
- My Money: When to start saving for your kids' college
- My Money: When should kids get a debit card?
- My Money: Helping kids with a financial crisis