INDICE DE GALERIAS
1. Bettendorf; 2. Johnston; 3. Dubuque Hempstead; 4. Urbandale; 5. Pleasant Valley; 6. W.D.M. Dowling Catholic; 7. W.D.M. Valley; 8. Ankeny; 9. Cedar Falls; 10. Iowa City West.
1. Harlan; 2. Solon; 3. Sioux City Heelan; 4. West Delaware; 5. Charles City; 6. Davenport Assumption; 7. Waverly-Shell Rock; 8. Indianola; 9. Cedar Rapids Xavier; 10. ADM (Adel); 11. Dubuque Wahlert; 12. Newton; 13. Webster City; 14. Marion; 15. Fairfield.
1. MOC-FV (Orange City); 2. Union (LaPorte City); 3. Carroll Kuemper; 4. Red Oak; 5. Mount Vernon; 6. Nevada; 7. Sheldon; 8. Bondurant-Farrar; 9. Algona; 10. Davis County; 11. East Sac County; 12. Sioux Center; 13. Unity Christian (Orange City); 14. Mediapolis; 15. Center Point-Urbana.
1. Dike-New Hartford; 2. Western Christian (Hull); 3. Council Bluffs St. Albert; 4. Hinton; 5. South Central Calhoun; 6. Sumner-Fredericksburg; 7. Eddyville-Blakesburg; 8. Treynor; 9. Edgewood-Colesburg; 10. Grundy Center; 11. Boyden-Hull; 12. Lake Mills; 13. Ridge View; 14. West Branch; 15. North Butler.
1. Fort Madison Holy Trinity; 2. Janesville; 3. Tripoli; 4. LeMars Gehlen; 5. Grandview Park Baptist; 6. New London; 7. Lisbon; 8. Belle Plaine; 9. Winfield-Mount Union; 10. Stanton; 11. East Union; 12. Harris-Lake Park; 13. Murray; 14. Exira-Elk Horn-Kimballton; 15. Don Bosco (Gilbertville).
If you have been to the Worth County Fair recently you have probably noticed some big changes, but they are not done yet.
An area thrift store that provides jobs for those with disabilities has a new business, within their store.
Around 5 this evening, Iowa State Patrol and other law enforcement officers reported to an accident near Sheffield along County Road 13.
A new report is showing the statewide impact of the local food industry on Iowa's economy and it's the first of its kind. It shows how buying local food doesn't only have economical benefits but can also benefit your health.
A new project is adding space for patients at Saint Mary's hospital.
Despite the temperatures falling, a group of north Iowa college students are going coatless for a cause.
Religious leaders in one community are in need of more room, so they're building to keep up with growing demand.
The Mason City Community School District and Alliant Energy are teaming up to save energy and lower costs.