INDICE DE GALERIAS
The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, August 19, to Sunday, August 25, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
1. Lorde, “Royals” (Lava Music/Republic Records)
2. Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes, “Almost Is Never Enough” (Republic Records)
3. Miley Cyrus, “Wrecking Ball” (RCA Records)
4. Klingande, “Jubel” (Klingande)
5. HAIM, “The Wire” (Columbia)
6. Drake, “Hold On, We’re Going Home” (Cash Money Records)
7. John Mayer featuring Katy Perry, “Who You Love” (Columbia)
8. Katy Perry, “Roar” (Capitol)
9. Cage the Elephant, “Come A Little Closer” (RCA)
10. John Legend, “All of Me” (Columbia)
1. Roachford, “Cuddly Toy” (Columbia)
2. Moderat, “Bad Kingdom” (Monkeytown Records)
3. Klangkarussell, “Sonnentanz — Sun Don’t Shine” (Klangkarussell)
4. Wild Club, “Thunder Clatter” (Big Light Recordings)
5. Various Artists — Claude Debussy, “Clair De Lune” (Big Eye Music)
6. Matt Cardle, “Loving You” (Cash Money Records)
7. Avenged Sevenfold, “Hail to the King” (Warner Bros. Records)
8. Emiliana Torrini, “Speed of Dark” (Rough Trade Records Ltd)
9. Alter Bridge, “Addicted to Pain” (Roadrunner Records)
10. Drake, “Hold On, We’re Going Home” (Cash Money Records)
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Albert Lea Salvation Army Captain Jim Brickson has finished in a three-way tie in his world bell ringing attempt.
It's a season for giving.
A north Iowa affordable housing program is receiving a grant that will go towards home repairs in Cerro Gordo County.
The different weather conditions has the Minnesota DNR urging people to not let their guard down when hitting the ice.
As the temperature drops, we're all reminded to bundle up this winter and avoid too much exposure.
A grant aimed to combat homelessness in Iowa may not have come at a better time.
The holiday spirit is being felt in southern Minnesota.
When the temps start dropping, going outside to start your car a few minutes before you have to leave becomes a winter routine.