INDICE DE GALERIAS
The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, August 5, to Sunday, August 11, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
1. Lorde, “Royals” (Lava Music/Republic Records)
2. Prince Royce, “Darte un Beso” (Sony Music Latin)
3. Five Finger Death Punch, “Mama Said Knock You Out” (Prospect Park)
4. Romeo Santos, “Propuesta Indecente” (Sony Music Latin)
5. Vance Joy, “Riptide” (Atlantic)
6. R. Kelly, “My Story” (RCA Records)
7. Phosphorescent, “Song for Zula” (Dead Oceans)
8. Bastille, “Pompeii” (Virgin)
9. Regina Spektor, “You’ve Got Time” (Sire)
10. Pharrell, “Happy” (Back Lot Music)
1. Regina Spektor, “You’ve Got Time” (Sire)
2. Brett Dennen, “Ain’t No Reason” (Dualtone)
3. Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeroes, “Better Days” (Island Records)
4. New Order, “Blue Monday” (Rhino)
5. Ludovico Einaudi, “Run” (Universal)
6. Baz Luhrmann, “Everybody’s Free (To Wear Sunscreen)” (Capitol Records)
7. The Clash, “Should I Stay or Should I Go” (Columbia)
8. Joy Division, “Transmission” (London Records)
9. Metallica, “Whiskey In the Jar” (Blackened Recordings)
10. RDGLDGRN, “Lootin In London” (Republic)
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
For years there has been no such thing as a free lunch for Minnesota lawmakers.
If you have been to the Worth County Fair recently you have probably noticed some big changes, but they are not done yet.
An area thrift store that provides jobs for those with disabilities has a new business, within their store.
Around 5 this evening, Iowa State Patrol and other law enforcement officers reported to an accident near Sheffield along County Road 13.
A new report is showing the statewide impact of the local food industry on Iowa's economy and it's the first of its kind. It shows how buying local food doesn't only have economical benefits but can also benefit your health.
A new project is adding space for patients at Saint Mary's hospital.
Despite the temperatures falling, a group of north Iowa college students are going coatless for a cause.
Religious leaders in one community are in need of more room, so they're building to keep up with growing demand.