INDICE DE GALERIAS
The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, July 22, to Sunday, July 28, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
1. St. Lucia, “Elevate” (Neon Gold)
2. Ellie Goulding, “Burn” (Polydor)
3. Icona Pop, “All Night” (Atlantic/Big Beat Records)
4. Lorde, “Royals” (Lava Music/Republic Records)
5. Kings of Leon, “Supersoaker” (RCA Records)
6. Avicii, “Wake Me Up” (Universal)
7. Lana Del Rey, “Summertime Sadness — Lana Del Rey vs. Cedric Gervais” (Interscope)
8. Ariana Grande, “Baby I” (Republic)
9. One Direction, “Best Song Ever” (Columbia/Syco Music)
10. John Mayer, “Wildfire” (Columbia Records)
1. Limp Bizkit, “Ready to Go” (Universal)
2. The Black Keys, “Never Going to Give You Up” (Universal)
3. Wild Club, “Thunder Clatter” (Big Light Recordings)
4. Le Youth, “C O O L” (Sign of the Times Records)
5. One Direction, “Best Song Ever” (Syco Music)
6. Avenged Sevenfold, “Hail to the King” (Warner Bros.)
7. Avicii, “Wake Me Up — Radio Edit” (Universal)
8. CHVRCHES, “Gun” (Universal)
9. Klingande, “Jubel” (Klingande)
10. Pharrell Williams, “Happy” (Back Lot Music)
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
December is a month involving lots of celebrations, but as folks take part in pre-holiday parties and the Christmas holiday, it's important to remember to be safe.
The Mitchell County courthouse is going to see some big changes coming up in the next couple of months, but there are already changes happening on the grounds.
It has been said before; if you want better food, buy local.
An area city has made it a point to improve their customer service and more and now they are being recognized.
A hearing being held today could change the course of an area murder trial.
An ordinance violation has 13 dogs being moved to the Humane Society of Freeborn County.
Things are heating up for an area organization looking to meet their fundraising goal.