INDICE DE GALERIAS
The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, July 15, to Sunday, July 21, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
1. Kings of Leon, “Supersoaker” (RCA Records)
2. Avenged Sevenfold, “Hail to the King” (Warner Bros.)
3. John Mayer, “Wildfire” (Columbia Records)
4. Lorde, “Royals” (Lava Music/Republic Records)
5. Justin Timberlake, “Take Back the Night” (RCA Records)
6. Lana Del Rey, “Summerime Sadness” (Interscope)
7. Pearl Jam, “Mind Your Manners” (Island Records)
8. Panic! At the Disco feat. Lolo, “Miss Jackson” (Decaydance/Fueled By Ramen)
9. The Weeknd, “Belong to the World” (Universal)
10. Avicii, “Wake Me Up” (Universal)
1. Avenged Sevenfold, “Hail to the King” (Warner Bros.)
2. Kings of Leon, “Supersoaker” (RCA Records)
3. Wild Club, “Thunder Clatter” (Big Light Recordings)
4. Avicii, “Wake Me Up — Radio Edit” (Universal)
5. Pearl Jam, “Mind Your Manners” (Island Records)
6. CHVRCHES, “Gun” (Universal)
7. The Weeknd, “Belong to the World” (Universal)
8. Ramin Djawadi, “Pacific Rim” (WaterTower Music)
9. John Mayer, “Wildfire” (Columbia Records)
10. Pet Shop Boys, “Love is a Bourgeois Construction” (x2 Recordings Ltd)
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
An area city has made it a point to improve their customer service and more and now they are being recognized.
A hearing being held today could change the course of an area murder trial.
An ordinance violation has 13 dogs being moved to the Humane Society of Freeborn County.
Things are heating up for an area organization looking to meet their fundraising goal.
While the weather outside is frightful, that doesn't mean you have to be this winter.
The man was convicted of murder in north Iowa.
The man faces numerous other charges.
Captain Jim Brickson has been standing for the last five days ringing a bell. Now he is at home sitting in his recliner.