INDICE DE GALERIAS
The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, June 10, to Sunday, June 16, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
1. Grouplove, “Ways to Go” (Canvasback/Atlantic Records)
2. The Civil Wars, “The One That Got Away” (Sensibility Recordings/Columbia Records)
3. Pink Floyd, “Wish You Were Here-2011-Remaster” (EMI Catalogue)
4. Lorde, “Royals” (Universal Music NZ Ltd.)
5. Jack Johnson, “I Got You” (Jack Johnson)
6. Kaskade, “Atmosphere-Radio Edit” (Ultra Records, LLC)
7. Robin Thicke, “Blurred Lines” (Star Trak, LLC)
8. Nine Inch Nails, “Came Back Haunted” (Columbia)
9. Beck, “Defriended” (Fonograf Records)
10. Smallpools, “Dreaming” (RCA Records)
1. Pink Floyd, “Wish You Were Here-2011-Remaster” (EMI Catalogue)
2. Jon Hopkins, “Open Eye Signal” (Domino Recording Co.)
3. The Civil Wars, “The One That Got Away” (Sensibility Recordings/Columbia Records)
4. Robin Thicke, “Blurred Lines” (Star Trak, LLC)
5. Half Moon Run, “Full Circle” (Indica Records)
6. Infected Mushroom, “See Me Now” (Dim Mak)
7. Nine Inch Nails, “Came Back Haunted” (Columbia)
8. Enter Shikari, “Radiate” ((PIAS)) Recordings)
9. Disclosure, “Help Me Lose My Mind” (Universal Island Records)
10. Jack Johnson, “I Got You” (Jack Johnson)
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
December is a month involving lots of celebrations, but as folks take part in pre-holiday parties and the Christmas holiday, it's important to remember to be safe.
The Mitchell County courthouse is going to see some big changes coming up in the next couple of months, but there are already changes happening on the grounds.
It has been said before; if you want better food, buy local.
An area city has made it a point to improve their customer service and more and now they are being recognized.
A hearing being held today could change the course of an area murder trial.
An ordinance violation has 13 dogs being moved to the Humane Society of Freeborn County.
Things are heating up for an area organization looking to meet their fundraising goal.