INDICE DE GALERIAS
The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, June 3, to Sunday, June 9, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
1. Lorde, “Royals” (Lava Music/Republic Records)
2. Major Lazer feat. Bruno Mars, Tyga and Mystic, “Bubble Butt” (Mad Decent/Secretly Canadian)
3. Robin Thicke, “Blurred Lines” (Star Trak LLC)
4. Miley Cyrus, “We Can’t Stop” (RCA Records)
5. Wale, “Bad” (Atlantic Records)
6. Capital Cities, “Farrah Fawcett Hair” (Capitol Records)
7. Cassadee Pope, “Wasting All These Tears” (Universal Republic Nashville)
8. Small Pools, “Dreaming” (RCA Records)
9. J. Cole, “Crooked Smile” (Columbia Records)
10. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, “Better Days” (Community Music/Vagrant Records)
1. White Lies, “Getting Even” (Polydor Ltd. (UK))
2. Major Lazer feat. Bruno Mars, Tyga and Mystic, “Bubble Butt” (AKA UK)
3. Baz Luhrmann, “Everybody’s Free (to Wear Sunscreen)” (Capitol Records)
4. Robin Thicke, “Blurred Lines” (Star Trak LLC)
5. David Lynch and Lykke Li, “I’m Waiting Here” (Awal Digital Ltd.)
6. Jon Hopkins, “Open Eye Signal” (Domino Recording Co.)
7. Disclosure, “Help Me Lose My Mind” (Universal Island Records)
8. Dominik Hauser, “The Rains of Castamere” (Dominik Hauser)
9. Boards of Canada, “Reach for the Dead” (Warp Records)
10. Queens of the Stone Age, “Smooth Sailing” (Matador)
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Early numbers show that the Minnesota legislature will have a lot of extra money to work with next year.
Cathy Gasteiger is typically a quiet person, but when she's around the residents here at Good Samaritan Society she makes sure to be the friend that they need.
Some people in our area looking to complete their education are getting some financial support.
Fire crews have been busy all morning and into the afternoon taking on a large blaze. They were called to a house fire around 9:30 a.m. in Albert Lea.
In just a matter of moments, millions of email and social media passwords were stolen, according to a new report this released this week.
There's a shortage of school bus drivers in one local district.
December 5th, 2012 a dark day in for two Iowa families as the bodies of their young daughters were found, five months after disappearing.
Area students are learning to stand up and show courage when it comes to bullying.