INDICE DE GALERIAS
The following list represents the top streamed tracks on Spotify from Monday, June 3, to Sunday, June 9:
1. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton, “Can’t Hold Us” (Macklemore)
2. Imagine Dragons, “Radioactive” (KIDinaKORNER/Interscope Records)
3. Robin Thicke, “Blurred Lines” (Star Trak LLC)
4. Daft Punk, “Get Lucky — Radio Edit” (Columbia Records)
5. Daft Punk, “Get Lucky” (Columbia Records)
6. Justin Timberlake, “Mirrors” (RCA Records)
7. Selena Gomez, “Come & Get It” (Hollywood Records)
8. P!nk, “Just Give Me a Reason” (RCA Records)
9. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz, “Thrift Shop” (Macklemore)
10. Icona Pop feat. Charli XCX, “I Love It” (Big Beat Records/Atlantic)
1. Passenger, “Let Her Go” (Nettwerk)
2. Daft Punk, “Get Lucky — Radio Edit” (Columbia Records)
3. Naughty Boy, “La La La” (Naughty Boy Recordings Ltd.)
4. Robin Thicke, “Blurred Lines” (Star Trak LLC)
5. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton, “Can’t Hold Us” (Macklemore)
6. Rudimental feat. Ella Eyre, “Waiting All Night” (Asylum)
7. Bastille, “Pompeii” (Virgin Records)
8. Calvin Harris, “I Need Your Love” (Columbia Records)
9. Imagine Dragons, “Radioactive” (KIDinaKORNER/Interscope Records)
10. Daft Punk, “Get Lucky” (Columbia Records)
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Captain Jim Brickson couldn't be happier right now.
As the temperature drops, we're all reminded to bundle up this winter and avoid too much exposure.
A grant aimed to combat homelessness in Iowa may not have come at a better time.
The holiday spirit is being felt in southern Minnesota.
When the temps start dropping, going outside to start your car a few minutes before you have to leave becomes a winter routine.
A local housing trust fund is receiving some grant money that will go into a new project to provide housing for people with disabilities.
The unemployment rate for the country dropped again and experts say it's reflecting locally as well.
The Kensett man faced vehicular homicide charges.