INDICE DE GALERIAS
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for Sept. 2-8. Listings include the week’s ranking and viewership.
1. NFL football: New York Giants at Dallas, NBC, 25.4 million.
2. NFL football: Baltimore at Denver, NBC, 25.13 million.
3. “Sunday Night NFL Pre-Kick,” NBC, 19.32 million.
4. “NFL Pre-Kick” (Thursday), NBC, 18.03 million.
5. “The OT,” Fox, 17.64 million.
6. “Football Night in America,” NBC, 14.09 million.
7. “Under the Dome,” CBS, 11.15 million.
8. “Duck Dynasty,” A&E, 10.46 million.
9. “NFL Opening Kick-Off Show” (Thursday), NBC, 10.13 million.
10. “America’s Got Talent” (Wednesday), NBC, 10.03 million.
11. “60 Minutes,” CBS, 9.34 million.
12. “America’s Got Talent” (Tuesday), NBC, 9.16 million.
13. “NCIS,” CBS, 9.11 million.
14. College football: Notre Dame vs. Michigan, ESPN, 8.65 million.
15. “Big Brother 15″ (Sunday), CBS, 7.27 million.
16. “Big Brother 15″ (Thursday), CBS, 7.24 million.
17. “The Big Bang Theory,” CBS, 7.17 million.
18. College Football: South Carolina vs. Georgia, ESPN, 7.05 million.
19. “Big Brother 15″ (Wednesday), CBS, 6.75 million.
20. “NCIS: Los Angeles,” CBS, 6.63 million.
ABC and ESPN are owned by The Walt Disney Co.; CBS is a division of CBS Corp.; Fox is a unit of News Corp.; NBC is owned by NBC Universal. A&E is owned by the A&E Television Networks.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Firefighters from six north Iowa departments spent roughly six hours on the scene of a major fire in Latimer Saturday.
Albert Lea Salvation Army Captain Jim Brickson has finished in a three-way tie in his world bell ringing attempt.
It's a season for giving.
A north Iowa affordable housing program is receiving a grant that will go towards home repairs in Cerro Gordo County.
The different weather conditions has the Minnesota DNR urging people to not let their guard down when hitting the ice.
As the temperature drops, we're all reminded to bundle up this winter and avoid too much exposure.
A grant aimed to combat homelessness in Iowa may not have come at a better time.
The holiday spirit is being felt in southern Minnesota.