RICE COUNTY, Minn. – A Kenyon man has been killed in a car/semi collision.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it happened around 10:15 am Tuesday at the intersection of Highway 60 and Jenkins Avenue. The State Patrol says a William Matthew Blose, 61 of Kenyon, was driving west, crossed the center line for unknown reasons and crashed into an eastbound semi driven by Allen Robert Patrin, 42 of Zumbrota.
Blose was killed in the crash. Patrin was not hurt.
The Rice County Sheriff’s Office, Kenyon Fire Department, North Ambulance, and MnDOT assisted at the scene.
- UPDATE: Kenyon man killed in Rice County crash
- UPDATE: Man killed in crash southeast of Rochester
- West Concord man killed in Goodhue County crash
- UPDATE: Postville man killed in Floyd County rollover
- Gluten-free rice pasta with eggplant and sausage
- UPDATE: Man facing life-threatening injuries after Olmsted County crash
- UPDATE: Florida man hurt in Olmsted County semi crash
- Two teens killed in Winneshiek County crash
- Winona man killed in Thursday morning crash
- UPDATE: Man identified in fatal crash