Scroll for more content...
On Tuesday, the Worth County Sheriff’s Office took a report from a convenience store of an individual who wrote two bad checks. The checks were stolen from Chicago.
The woman, Cora Dudley, of Northwood, was on surveillance cameras using the stolen checks and the ID of the victim.
A search warrant was executed Wednesday and Dudley was arrested and charged with two counts of forgery, both felonies, identity theft, an aggravated misdemeanor, and theft, a simple misdemeanor.
- Worth County woman facing 2 counts of felony forgery
- Woman facing felony forgery charge for falsifying check written from Worth Co. jail
- Man facing felony forgery charge in Cerro Gordo County
- Man arrested for 4 counts of felony forgery in Hancock County
- Woman accused of check forgery
- Mason City man facing felony forgery charge, attempts to run from police
- Police: Mason City man facing felony forgery charge after being in possession of fake $50 bills
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- North Iowa woman sentenced for forgery
- Winnebago County man pleads guilty to forgery