FOREST CITY, Iowa (AP) — Authorities say a Minnesota woman who sent 696 text messages to a northern Iowa man in April violated a no-contact order.
Winnebago County District Court records say 34-year-old Katie Christian, of Emmons, Minnesota, is charged with stalking and other crimes. Her arraignment is scheduled for Aug. 24 in Forest City. Attempts to reach her attorney Friday were unsuccessful.
A criminal complaint says she also made 10 phone calls and went to the man's Lake Mills house three times in an attempt to make contact with him or his daughter.
- Emmons woman who texted Winnebago Co. man 696 times in April is charged
- Emmons woman to stand trial for stalking in North Iowa
- Emmons man pleads not guilty in Worth County crash
- Prison for Winnebago County man
- Winnebago Co. woman arrested for child endangerment
- Winnebago Co. man facing burglary, domestic assault charges
- Winnebago County man pleads guilty to forgery
- No CAFO in Winnebago County
- Winnebago County hosting summer fun
- Paycheck problem at Winnebago Industries