Scroll for more content...
Rochester police say the woman came home in the 800 block of 6th Ave. SW after giving birth and found her residence had been burglarized. Jewelry, a laptop and a cell phone were stolen.
Fortunately for the woman, she has video cameras and it captured a female neighbor and an associate using a spare key to enter the residence.
The two, 35-year-old Jessi Adams, of Rochester, and 35-year-old Jason Richards, of Rochester, have each been charged with second-degree burglary and theft.
Police received the report on March 7 but believe it happened between March 4-5.
Both suspects work at Subway, and Richards was arrested there while Adams returned some of the stolen property.
- Woman hospitalized while giving birth returns to find home burglarized
- Guilty pleas in burglary while woman was giving birth
- Man charged with burglarizing his grandparents' home
- Cement plant burglar pleads guilty
- Probation for cement plant burglar
- After 20 years, a chance encounter helps man find his birth family
- Rochester crash sends woman to hospital
- Accused Alliant Energy burglar pleads not guilty
- Clear Lake vehicle burglar gets probation
- Hayfield woman flown to the hospital with life-threatening injuries