ROCHESTER, Minn. – A woman who allegedly stole packages from doorsteps is facing charges, and one of the packages police say she stole contained a toilet brush.
Police say 41-year-old Angela Clemens was witnessed at Crystal Bay Townhomes by an unmarked squad car taking two packages - one containing a toilet brush - before driving off and being stopped.
Police say she is facing two counts of theft of mail, a felony, and a count of fifth-degree possession since she was found with methamphetamine in her purse.
Police say she could be looking at charges in three other cases.
- Woman arrested for stealing packages, 1 including toilet brush
- Stewartville brush dump closed
- Package thefts on the rise
- NE Iowa man facing felony charge for destroying toilet in jail cell
- Woman pleads not guilty to stealing from mother
- Hancock County woman sentenced for stealing pain medication
- Austin woman to stand trial for stealing from vulnerable adults
- Iowa woman accused of stealing from dependent adults
- Iowa woman, 79, pleads guilty to stealing from ailing sister
- Woman convicted of stealing from dead fiancee and his mother