Scroll for more content...
Braxton Schroeder, 32, was arrested last week after a search warrant was executed May 17 at 210 Bob Johnson Dr. He is facing two charges for a controlled substance violation and a charge of failure to affix tax stamp.
Authorities say Schroeder admitted to distributing methamphetamine and marijuana.
During the search warrant, more than 10 pounds of marijuana was discovered, along with scales, baggies and additional paraphernalia.
- Winnebago County man arrested, found with more than 10 pounds of marijuana
- Man found with 13 pounds of marijuana arrested in Garner
- Man arrested with 100+ pounds of marijuana pleads not guilty
- Winnebago County man pleads guilty to forgery
- No CAFO in Winnebago County
- Winnebago County hosting summer fun
- Former Winnebago County man arrested for sex abuse
- Two facing charges after 6 pounds of marijuana found
- Winnebago Co. woman arrested for child endangerment
- Sex abuse case dropped in Winnebago County