ROCHESTER, Minn. - When there's no time for a doctor, people head to the internet.
Mayo gives a round up of the most searched questions and terms on their website in 2017. They report nearly 18 million health-related searches this past year.
Top five searched terms:
- How to lower blood pressure?
- How to lower cholesterol?
- What is normal blood pressure?
- Is shingles contagious?
- How much water should you drink?
- What symptoms do you search online?
- Apps created to stay safe online dating
- UPDATE: Rochester man accused of online porn harassment
- Efforts grow to help students evaluate what they see online
- Polls show no trust in one's online data
- Man says he's out over $12,000 in online sale
- Triton School student arrested after alleged online school threat
- Search warrant leads to multiple drug charges
- Fugitive search leads to two other arrests
- Multiple drug searches in Forest City