CHATFIELD, Minn. – This weekend marks the 51st Annual Chatfield Western Days.
Crews get the City Park ready for the several visitors the town’s expecting.
Organizers tell KIMT the weekend is full of music, food, and fellowship.
“A lot of people that come back and say 'boy, it was just fun to be home again,'” Steve Rowland, the co-chair of Western Days, said, “you know from all over the United States where they moved away from Chatfield, and this is their weekend to come home. Whether it be a class reunion, just to visit their parents, you know just to hang out with their friends and so forth.”
One of the most anticipated events is the Grand Parade on Saturday, starting at 1:00 p.m.
For a full list of events, click here.
- Western Days kicks off this weekend in Chatfield
- Rollover crash north of Chatfield injures one
- Chatfield Police Department asks for your help
- Chatfield semi driver in I-90 collision
- Chatfield woman pleads guilty to selling meth
- Should trees be removed to build the new Chatfield pool?
- Cancer treatment costing Chatfield art center its development director
- Festival of Trees Kicks Off with events this weekend
- Chatfield Community Awareness and Trends forum to be held Tuesday night
- VIDEO: Crews on scene of a barn fire in rural Chatfield