MASON CITY, Iowa – Crews had to respond to a water main break Monday afternoon on South Federal Avenue.
Workers say it started around 3:45 pm where a 16 inch water main switched to a 12 inch one.
The road remains open to traffic.
- Water main break in Mason City
- Water valve replacement closing Mason City street
- New executive director for Main Street Mason City
- Main Street Iowa honors go to Mason City, Charles City, and Franklin County
- Community Kitchen in Mason City closed after pipe breaks
- Fire breaks out at automotive repair shop in Mason City
- Record-breaking bowling! Mason City man sets a new record
- Ground breaking on assisted living expansion project in Mason City
- Mason City man sentenced for breaking a woman's face
- Mason City vs. Mason City.... in the Big Dance!