MASON CITY, Iowa – A man wanted by police is in custody.
Troy O’Rourke, of Mason City, is facing charges for felony burglary and felony domestic abuse.
Police say that O’Rourke went to a residence in the 700 block of N. Federal Ave. on April 24 at 10 p.m. and kicked the door in before assaulting a woman.
He allegedly stole her wallet and a ring and left visible injuries to the victim.
O’Rourke, who was arrested Sunday on a warrant, is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $10,000 bond.
Two of the three men listed as wanted by Mason City police last Thursday have been arrested.
Along with O’Rourke, Lucas Heilskov was arrested over the weekend.
Police are still trying to locate Matthew Lowe, who is wanted for two active warrants for violation of drug court and probation violation for alleged driving and controlled substance violations.
- Police: Wanted Mason City man arrested after abusing woman
- Wanted Mason City man back in custody
- Mason City woman arrested on drug charges
- Mason City man arrested after allegedly pointing gun at woman
- Police: Mason City man charged for choking out woman
- Man arrested in Mason City snowmobile thefts
- Prostitution arrest in Mason City
- Mason City man facing felony domestic abuse charge for strangulation
- Mason City man facing felony domestic abuse charge
- Mason City man convicted of sexually abusing a child