ROCHESTER, Minn. – Authorities say a 56-year-old woman who suffered a medical condition while driving a minivan crashed into a downtown business Friday morning.
The accident happened in the 1200 block of 2nd St. SW across from Saint Mary’s hospital.
The crash, which happened at 3:30 a.m., left significant damage to Ideacom. The driver, Rebecca Moon, was on her way to work when she drifted across the roadway and hit the building. She was responsive when help arrived and was taken to Saint Mary’s hospital.
- UPDATE: Medical condition leads to van smashing into business in downtown Rochester
- Medical condition results in Rochester crash
- Rochester's Downtown Farmers Market Returns
- UPDATE: Power restored after major outage in downtown Rochester
- Cleanup money approved for downtown Rochester development
- "Ashes to Go" in downtown Rochester
- Police: Window smashed, merchandise stolen after 4 rob Rochester Verizon story
- Trial set in smashed windows case
- Update: Woman in stable condition after being hit by bus in Rochester
- Kitchen fire leads to evacuation in Rochester