CLEAR LAKE, Iowa – Flooding has closed a number of roads in Cerro Gordo County.
As of 6:40 p.m. Thursday, here are the roads authorities are reporting closed in Mason City and Cerro Gordo County:
*1st St. and S Monroe Ave.
*300 block 3rd St. NE
*Birch Dr. north of Highway 122
*Apple Ave. between 200th and 210th St.
*B20 at the Railroad overpass (east of HWY 65)
*Cardinal Ave. between 170th and 190th St.
*Finch Ave. between 225th and 230th St.
*Indigo Ave. between 200th and 210th St.
*Killdeer Ave. between 130th and 150th St.
*Nettle Ave. between 130th and 140th St.
*Olive Ave. between 170th and 180th St.
*Pheasant Ave. between 160th and 170th St.
*Poplar Ave. between B20 and 290th St.
*Raven Ave. between 150th and 160th St.
*155th St. between Quince and Raven Ave.
*270th St. between Eagle and Dogwood Ave.
*275th St. between Jonquil and Killdeer Ave.
*240th St. between Grouse and Heather Ave.
*120th St. between Warbler and Vine Ave.
*140th St. between Thrush and Spruce Ave.
*140th St. between Thrush and Vine Ave.
*Lark Ave. between 150th and 170th St.
*Mallard Ave. between 160th and 170th St.
*170th St. between Olive Ave. and HWY 65
*27th Ave. S just east of 8th St. in Clear Lake
Authorities remind you to turn around if you see standing water. We are expecting more rain as the day goes on with rising river levels.
For the latest: http://www.kimt.com/content/news/Flood-Warning-in-effect-for-Cerro-Gordo-Floyd-Worth-Franklin-Wright-counties-493817571.html
- Update: Many roads closed in Cerro Gordo County due to flooding
- Crews work to reopen Cerro Gordo County roads after flooding
- Flooding causes road closures in Cerro Gordo County
- Flood warning issued in Cerro Gordo, Floyd and Worth counties
- Flash flood warning issued in Cerro Gordo, Worth counties
- Drug charges for Cerro Gordo County man
- First confirmed flu in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo County dispatchers receive $16,000 grant
- Car theft sentence in Cerro Gordo County
- Rollover accident in Cerro Gordo County