MASON CITY, Iowa – Authorities responded to a two-vehicle collision Thursday afternoon in Mason City.
It happened at the intersection of 4th Street SW and Taft Avenue. One person was taken from the scene with unknown injuries.
- UPDATE: Two-vehicle crash in Mason City
- Two vehicles totaled after Mason City crash
- Two-vehicle crash in Mason City
- Vehicles crash in lane changed for Mason City road construction
- No serious injuries following two-vehicle crash in Mason City
- Five-vehicle collision in Mason City
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist in Mason City crash identified
- 2-vehicle crash Friday afternoon in Mason City
- UPDATE: Man jailed after Mason City crash
- Surveillance video captures vehicle vs. bike collision in Mason City