RUSHFORD, Minn. – The Minnesota State Patrol is reporting injuries from a two-vehicle collision in Fillmore County.
It happened just after 2 pm Thursday on Highway 43 in Rushford. A southbound 2003 Chevrolet Avalanche driven by Kristin Jade Kingsley, 46 of Houston, was stopped and waiting to turn left when it was hit from behind by a 2015 Buick Encore driven by Kristine Ann Petersen, 61 of Rushford. Both suffered non-life threatening injuries and were taken to Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center.
The State Patrol says both were wearing their seat belts.
Rushford police, fire, and ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Two-vehicle collision in Rushford.
- Two-vehicle collision in Rushford
- One hurt in Rushford crash
- Two-vehicle collision in Byron
- Two-vehicle collision near Byron
- Multi-vehicle collision in Rochester
- Two-vehicle collision south of Charles City
- Five-vehicle collision in Mason City
- Three-vehicle collision in Albert Lea
- Surveillance video captures vehicle vs. bike collision in Mason City