RUSHFORD, Minn. – A two-vehicle collision happened Tuesday morning in Fillmore County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says a Buick Verano on Highway 43 was waiting to make a left turn onto Pine Meadows Lane when it was hit from behind by a Subaru Outback. Both drivers suffered what are described as non-life threatening injuries.
The Buick driver, 79-year-old Joan Dorothy Vitse of Rushford, was taken to Gunderson Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, WI. The Subaru driver, 57-year-old Lori Marie Wilhelmson of Spring Grove, was taken to Mayo Health System – La Crosse.
Both drivers were wearing their seat belts. The Rushford Police Department assisted at the scene of this crash, which occurred just before 10 am.
- Two injured in Fillmore County crash
- U-Haul crashes in Fillmore County
- Auto accident in Fillmore County
- Apartment fire in Fillmore County
- Fillmore County driver in Houston County collision
- Name released of Iowa motorcyclist killed in Fillmore County crash
- UPDATE: House fire in Fillmore County
- Suspicious circumstances surround Fillmore County house fire
- Animal cruelty investigation underway in Fillmore County
- Fillmore County fugitive caught in northeast Iowa