NEW HAMPTON, Iowa – Trials are being pushed back for the northeast Iowa parents whose 4-month-old was found dead in an infant swing on August 30.
The delays come in the trials of Cheyanne Harris and Zachary Koehn as a new venue is determined in each of their cases.
Harris and Koehn pleaded not guilty to charges of child endangerment and 1st degree murder in the death of their son, Sterling Koehn.
- Trials pushed back for Iowa parents charged in death of 4-month-old son
- Retterath trial pushed back to 2018
- Adoptive parents of malnourished Iowa teen seek new trial site
- Attempted murder trial pushed back in Mower County
- Iowa teen father charged in beating of 5-month-old son
- Records: Iowa dad charged after son takes pot to school
- Push on to replace Iowa's bottle bill
- North Iowa landfill pushes for more recycling
- Legislators discuss bringing death penalty back to Iowa
- Iowa county pushes to permit guns on Iowa courthouse floors