GARNER, Iowa – A search that turned up 13 pounds of marijuana has resulted in a summer trial for a Hancock County man.
Cory Allen Duryee, 28 of Garner, has pleaded not guilty to two counts of possession of marijuana with intent to deliver and two counts of failure to affix a drug tax stamp. He was arrested after an April 17 search of a home in the 600 block of Grove Avenue in Garner. The Forest City Police Department says its investigation with the Garner Police Department and the Iowa State Patrol found 13 pounds of marijuana and one pound of marijuana wax.
Duryee’s trial is scheduled to begin on July 11.
- Trial set over 13 pounds of pot found in Garner
- Man found with 13 pounds of marijuana arrested in Garner
- Garner man to stand trial over stolen gas service
- "Movie money" trial set
- 120 pounds of pot fall from trailer driving down I-80
- Trial set in Rochester shooting
- Trial set in Rochester robbery
- Fine issued in Garner garage break in
- Jennifer Garner: A lifeline for poor families
- Jennifer Garner embraces being an Oscar meme