ROCHESTER, Minn. – A trial has been set for one of the men accused of robbing Sun Tan City.
Byron Clarence Rush, 25, is charged with two counts of 1st degree aggravated robbery. Rochester police say he and Dushawn Lee Minor, 21 of Rochester, pistol-whipped an employee and robbed the store on December 18, 2017.
Rush is now scheduled to stand trial on June 4.
Minor is also facing two counts of 1st degree aggravated robbery. His next court appearance is set for April 25.
Both men remain in the Olmsted County Adult Detention Center.
- Trial set in Rochester robbery
- Trial set in Rochester shooting
- Trial set in Rochester drug arrest
- Trials set for Rochester drug bust
- "Movie money" trial set
- Knifepoint robbery reported in Rochester
- Plea entered in Rochester robbery
- Man sentenced for Rochester robberies
- Rochester man loses robbery appeal
- Rochester murder trial is postponed