NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A trail has been scheduled in the theft of thousands of dollars from the Burger King in the Diamond Jo Casino.
36-year-old Jillian Chaunta Delle of Northwood is charged with 2nd degree theft. The Worth County Sheriff’s Office says Delle took about $2,600 from the restaurant’s safe, cash registers, and bank bags on January 6.
She is pleading not guilty and her trial is set to begin on April 11.
- Trial set in Burger King theft
- Northwood woman charged with Burger King theft
- Woman sentenced for Burger King theft
- Trial set in Cresco car theft
- "Movie money" trial set
- Trial set in Rochester shooting
- Trial set in Rochester robbery
- New trial set for Charles City killer
- Trial set in fatal Hancock County crash
- Trial date set for accused killer