KASSON, Minn. – A train collided with a car Tuesday afternoon.
The Kasson Police Department says it happened around 11:45 am near the intersection of 3rd Avenue and 1st Street SW. The car was struck as it crossed the train tracks.
Police say no one was injured.
- Train hits car in Kasson
- Kasson man with previous DUI convictions accused of hitting vehicle, fire hydrant
- Kasson man pleads guilty to threat and weapons charges
- Kasson to get millions for treatment plant improvements
- Man hit by train in St. Paul
- Child survives train collision in car seat
- Car hit by semi in Bremer County
- Car hits school bus in Olmsted County
- Car hits semi southeast of Rochester
- Man on Motorcycle Hit by Car