SHEFFIELD, Iowa – The founder of Sukup Manufacturing has died.
The company says Eugene Sukup passed away Thursday and issued the following statement:
“Eugene will be remembered by his family and many friends, colleagues, and members of the agriculture community as a leader, innovator, and exceptionally caring and generous person.”
According to the company website, Eugene Sukup started his business in 1962 by looking for a way to better dry stored corn and served as President of Sukup Manufacturing for 32 years. For more details, click here.
Details on funeral or memorial services for Eugene Sukup have not yet been finalized.
- The founder of Sukup Manufacturing has died
- Immigration raid at southeast Iowa manufacturing plant
- Tax break for Cresco manufacturing plant
- St. Ansgar business awarded for innovations in agriculture manufacturing
- Graham Manufacturing in Mason City sold to Masonite International Corporation
- Dean Snyder dies at 87
- Mitchell County man dies in Mower County
- Man shot in Waterloo burglary has died
- Wykoff man dies in single-car accident
- Football coach died defending students in Florida