Photo Gallery 1 Images
ROCHESTER, Minn. – Police say shots fired Thursday night could have been directed for someone who used to live at the residence, authorities said Friday.
Rochester police responded to multiple shots fired – eight shell casings were found – at 8:30 p.m. in the 2500 block of Pinewood Rd. SE.
A car parked in front of the residence was found to have two bullet holes in it. Nobody was injured.
Police said people in the area heard the shots but nobody saw anything, including the family that owned the vehicle.
- UPDATE: Former resident could have been target for Rochester shots fired incident
- Shots fired in Rochester
- UPDATE: No arrests yet after shots fired in Rochester
- Shots fired in Rochester on Christmas night
- Report of shots fired in Rochester.
- Shot fired leads to arrests in Rochester
- Authorities: Teenager, mother assaulted during Rochester incident
- UPDATE: Residents return home after Rochester gas leak
- UPDATE: Dog dies in Rochester house fire
- UPDATE: Monday truck fire in Rochester