KENDALLVILLE, Iowa – Authorities say a semi accident Monday morning caused around $400,000 in damage.
The Winneshiek County Sheriff’s Office says Harvey Hershberger, 39 of Decorah, was driving south on Highway 139 near Kendallville when the trailer came unhitched from his semi. The trailer is a guardrail, signs, and a bridge. Most of the damage was done to the bridge and the trailer.
The Sheriff’s Office says no one was injured.
- Semi accident causes hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage
- Semi accident Wednesday causes major damage
- Hundreds of thousands of dollars reported stolen at Mayo Clinic
- Clear Lake garage fire leaves behind thousands of dollars in damage
- Thousands of dollars of damage from early Sunday house fire in Rochester
- Semi accident on I-90 in Olmsted County
- Mason City semi driver involved in Minnesota accident
- Man charged after January semi accident that hit Lyle school
- Mason City woman charged with stealing thousands of dollars from convenience store
- Thousands of dollars in stolen rims and tires from local dealership