Scroll for more content...
39-year-old Jeremy Jason Noah was sentenced Monday to five years of supervised probation for 3rd degree burglary and two years of probation each on two counts of operating a motor vehicle without the owner’s consent.
Noah, of Mason City, and Leah Stout from Belmond were arrested in February and charged with stealing vehicles in Rockwell and Manly.
Stout previously pleaded guilty and received three to five years of probation. Noah entered an Alford plea, meaning he does not admit guilt but concedes he could be convicted at trial and will accept punishment.
In addition to their probation, Noah and Stout must pay $1,486.31 in restitution to their victims.
- Second sentence in North Iowa auto thefts
- Teen arrested for Rochester auto theft
- Man pleads guilty in Plymouth auto theft
- North Iowa woman sentenced for forgery
- North Iowa man pleads guilty to Ames theft
- Guilty plea in multi-county north Iowa theft case
- Federal sentence handed down to North Iowa man
- North Iowa man is sentenced for ATV chase
- Marion woman sentenced for drug possession in North Iowa
- First sentence in Mason City home theft