Scroll for more content...
45-year-old Jonathan Earl Rieman of Mason City is one of three people accused of stealing from a Mason City home in March. He entered a guilty plea to 4th degree theft and must serve one year of probation. Rieman has also been ordered to pay a $315 fine and restitution to the victim.
Charges against Debra Swartz were dropped when she agreed to testify against her co-defendants.
Jason Bendickson is charged with 1st degree theft and 3rd degree burglary. He is scheduled to have a hearing on Monday about withdrawing his guilty plea.
- Guilty plea in Mason City jewelry theft
- Prison for Mason City jewelry theft
- Guilty pleas in Mason City theft
- Not guilty plea in Mason City chase
- Not guilty plea in Mason City burglary
- Guilty plea in Mason City forgery case
- Guilty plea in Mason City garage burglaries
- Guilty plea in Mason City double-murder
- Not guilty plea in wiring theft
- Guilty plea in paintball gun theft