REVERE, Minn. (AP) — A southwestern Minnesota man who crashed his vehicle twice in the same week while under the influence of alcohol did not survive the second crash.
The State Patrol says 22-year-old Landon Evans crossed into the path of a semi on Highway 14 in Revere Saturday and was killed. The patrol says Evans had been drinking.
Evans also rolled his car into a ditch last Sunday west of Comfrey. He was jailed, charged with drunken driving and released. The Star Tribune says he had two prior drunken driving convictions, one at age 19 and one at age 20.
- Second drinking and driving crash in 1 week is fatal for southern MN man
- Update: Wanted southern MN man located unresponsive
- Southern MN man killed in lawnmower accident
- Southern MN motorist drives through 1,000+ feet of wet concrete
- Authorities respond to crash involving school bus in southern MN
- Woman facing numerous charges after deadly crash in southern MN
- Overnight bike crash sends 1 to hospital in southern MN
- Southern MN girl, 10, injured in 2-vehicle crash
- Road conditions causing accidents in southern MN
- Man assaults parents with flashlight, paring knife in southern MN