Rochester, Minn. – A search warrant being executed Thursday afternoon led to the arrest of 24-year-old Iman Iman for drug charges.
At a residence at 402 21st St. NE Apt. 301 in the Olympik Village Apartments, the Person Crimes Team was looking for electronic evidence in connection to a recent shooting. Instead, drugs were found and a warrant was amended. They then saw a gun and had the warrant amended again.
They found around 50 grams of cocaine. They also found a hand gun that was stolen out of North Dakota.
Iman is facing charges for second-degree sales and third-degree possession of drug paraphernalia. No weapons charges have been filed yet.
- Search warrant leads to multiple drug charges
- Search warrant leads to felony drug arrest in Rochester
- Search warrant in Northwood leads to drug arrest
- 2 facing child endangerment charge after search warrant leads to drug arrests
- Multiple drug searches in Forest City
- Search warrant leads to large-scale drug arrests in southern MN
- Rochester search warrants lead to 1 arrest, drugs and more than $13,000 in cash
- Search warrant leads to 2 arrests in Mason City
- Search warrant leads to 2 arrests in Chickasaw Co.
- Search warrants turn up drugs in two Floyd County locations