OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – A search for a wanted man resulted in felony drug charges against another man.
Javier Becerra Jr., 24, was arrested Saturday at 1618 Marion Rd. SE and is facing charges for fifth-degree sales and possession of a controlled substance.
Authorities said they found 1.37 grams of cocaine, 3.95 grams of suspected marijuana, 20.56 grams of an unknown white substance, ammunition and other paraphernalia.
Deputies were looking for Gregory Garrido, who has an Olmsted County warrant.
At the residence, authorities saw Becerra packing a controlled substance.
- Search for wanted southern MN man results in different arrest
- Update: Wanted southern MN man located unresponsive
- Southern MN man killed in lawnmower accident
- Wanted southern MN man arrested with stolen gun, drugs facing child endangerment charge
- MN HS Individual Sectional Wrestling Results
- Search warrant leads to large-scale drug arrests in southern MN
- Search warrant results in felony drug arrest of Rochester man
- Road conditions causing accidents in southern MN
- Man wanted for southern MN child molestation taken into custody in California
- Man assaults parents with flashlight, paring knife in southern MN