WASIOJA TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A rollover accident sent one person to the hospital Wednesday morning.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it happened around 8:34 am in Dodge County on the ramp from Highway 56 south to eastbound Highway 14. 25-year-old Cara Jane Schleusner of Dodge Center was driving a 2007 Chevy Impala that left the road and rolled over.
Schleusner suffered a non-life threatening injury and was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital for treatment.
The Dodge County Sheriff’s Office and Dodge Center Ambulance assisted at the scene. The State Patrol says Schleusner was wearing her seat belt.
Road conditions were described as snowy and icy at the time of the crash.
- Rollover crash in Dodge County
- Teen sentenced for deadly Dodge County rollover
- 1 injured after Dodge County rollover Monday morning
- One hurt in Dodge County crash
- One injured in Dodge County crash
- Rollover crash early Sunday in Worth County
- UPDATE: Driver identified in fatal Dodge County crash
- Rollover accident in Olmsted County
- Dodge County getting $135,000 transportation grant
- House destroyed by flames in Dodge County