ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man using a skid loader with his Chevy Silverado running and parked nearby watched Tuesday morning as someone allegedly jumped in his truck and drove off.
It happened in the 2100 block of 32nd Ave. NW when a 53-year-old Hayfield man was using his skid loader to move snow.
When he looked at his truck he could see it pulling away westbound toward 22nd St.
The truck was recovered later in the morning in a ditch in Wabasha County.
Rochester police are still investigating and surveillance cameras may assist in the investigation.
- Police: Rochester sees truck get stolen while moving snow
- Stolen truck sentence
- Osage police ask for public's help to locate stolen truck
- Rochester Police looking to return stolen urn to owner
- Police: Around $20,000 worth of jewelry stolen from Rochester home
- Trailers, snowmobiles reported stolen in Rochester
- Special bicycle reported stolen in Rochester
- UPDATE: Monday truck fire in Rochester
- Monday's snow storm affects Rochester transportation
- Manly man arrested for trying to sell a stolen truck