Scroll for more content...
It happened in the 2100 block of 32nd Ave. NW when a 53-year-old Hayfield man was using his skid loader to move snow.
When he looked at his truck he could see it pulling away westbound toward 22nd St.
The truck was recovered later in the morning in a ditch in Wabasha County.
Rochester police are still investigating and surveillance cameras may assist in the investigation.
- Police: Rochester sees truck get stolen while moving snow
- Stolen truck sentence
- Rochester Police looking to return stolen urn to owner
- Trailers, snowmobiles reported stolen in Rochester
- UPDATE: Monday truck fire in Rochester
- Monday's snow storm affects Rochester transportation
- Police looking for Rochester stabber
- Police: Window smashed, merchandise stolen after 4 rob Rochester Verizon story
- Local auto shop sees increase in customers after snow storm
- Man flees police, crashes into snow bank, gets caught during foot chase in Rochester