ROCHESTER, Minn. – An accused heroin dealer is going to stand trial.
44-year-old Darnell Brown is charged with two counts of 2nd degree sale of drugs, 3rd degree sale of drugs, 3rd degree possession of drugs, and fleeing a peace officer. He was arrested on August 29 and Rochester police say he had 40 grams of marijuana on him, while a later search of a home turned up more drugs and $3,000 in cash.
Brown is pleading not guilty to all charges. His trial is set for April 16, 2018.
- Rochester man to stand trial for dealing drugs
- Rochester man found incompetent to stand trial
- Homeless man to stand trial in attack on Rochester woman
- Rochester man to stand trial for fleeing law enforcement
- Rochester man to stand trial for cocaine and marijuana
- Rochester man to stand trial, accused of attacking his parents
- Garner man to stand trial for drug dealing and ID theft
- Floyd County man to stand trial for drugs
- Trial set in Rochester drug arrest
- Trials set for Rochester drug bust