ROCHESTER, Minn. - Because of the winter weather, Rochester International Airport cancelled all flights going in or out of the airport on Saturday.
For airport custodian Shaun McCormick, that means getting off work early to enjoy a movie with his father and son. However, that doesn't mean he's happy about the weather.
"I love winter, but like everybody else, I'm ready for it to be over," he says.
McCormick feels badly for the people who couldn't catch their flights and are stuck this Saturday.
According to a tweet by the Rochester International Airport, the airfield will re-open at 5 AM on Sunday. They advise anyone whose flight was cancelled to contact their airline directly to reschedule.
- Rochester airport cancels all flights
- Air service cancelled new flights out of Rochester
- Flights canceled, roads treacherous amid spring snowstorms
- New security steps at Rochester International Airport
- Business booming at the Rochester airport
- Attempted murder trial canceled in Rochester
- Two new flight destination options coming to Rochester
- The Rochester International Airport wants you to fly local
- Police respond to unscheduled landing at Rochester airport
- Rochester and Albert Lea events cancelled due to weather