Just days before he begins his senior wrestling season, Chance Throndson is making his college decision. The Riceville senior will continue his wrestling career at Upper Iowa.
Throndson finished his junior season with a 45 and 1 record and a state championship.
- Riceville's Throndson picks Upper Iowa
- Five charged after possible emergency on Upper Iowa River
- Spring blizzard to slam the upper Midwest
- Riceville's Tweite wins KIMT's Spotlight Play of the Night
- UPDATE: Authorities say former student involved in Riceville school threat
- Former student says "just kidding" about Riceville school threat
- Students who reported Riceville school threat 'are the kind of people we need more of'
- Iowa Governor makes stop in north Iowa
- Picking up the remains of Monday's storms
- Three NIACC players picked in MLB Draft