UPDATE: Power has been restored to three communities that were without power this morning. According to the Alliant Energy Outage map, power was restored just before 8 a.m. in Klemme, Meservey and Belmond.
KIMT - According to the Alliant Energy outage map, some are without power this morning in Klemme, Meservey and Belmond.
Around 277 are without power in Klemme, 198 are without power in Meservey and around 737 are without power in Belmond.
The outages were reported around 6 a.m.
The estimated time of restoration for those locations is listed at 9 a.m., according to Alliant Energy.
- UPDATE: Power restored in Hancock, Wright Counties
- UPDATE: Power restored after outages in Kossuth County
- UPDATE: Power restored after major outage in downtown Rochester
- UPDATE: Power restored for nearly 1,000 in northwest Rochester
- Probation for Hancock County woman
- Crews work to restore power in Rockford
- Guilty plea in Wright County sex abuse
- Man arrested after standoff in Wright County
- Prison for Wright County sex abuser
- Trial set in Wright County standoff