OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. - The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office on Friday released the name of a man involved in a crash where a skid loader became unattached and hit the cab of a truck and forced the vehicle to crash.
Authorities say it happened Wednesday at 6:15 p.m. in the 4200 block of 29th St. SE. in Marion Township. Charges are pending against the driver, 55-year-old Larry Niermann, of Rochester.
The initial investigation showed alcohol may have been a factor in the crash, and that Niermann was located at a house near the crash.
- Police release name of man involved in crash caused by skid loader becoming unattached
- 1 transported by Mercy Air Med after skid loader accident in Worth Co.
- Two-vehicle crash involved Rochester police car
- Names released of those involved in semi-school crash
- UPDATE: Name released in officer-involved shooting
- UPDATE: Name released of person involved in Clear Lake vehicle vs. train crash
- Names released of officers involved in fatal shooting
- Crimestoppers release images of males involved in hotel burglary
- Council Bluffs police investigate officer-involved shooting
- Police involved in brief foot chase