Scroll for more content...
Brian Kiefer, 55, of Mason City, is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on a controlled substance violation after police say he was planning to deliver meth.
Officers responded to a report of a suspicious subject who was reportedly going to make a delivery of narcotics to a known location to a known subject Monday at 302 2nd St. NE.
Officers located Kiefer at the location and he was found to be in possession of a substance appearing to be meth.
- Police: Mason City man admits to delivering meth
- Two arrested on Mason City meth charges
- Mason City man charged for selling meth to informant
- Mason City man pleads guilty to federal meth crimes
- Mason City woman gets probation for meth crime
- UPDATE: No prison sentences in Mason City meth case
- Meth sending Mason City men to federal prison
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth in Worth County
- Authorities: Mason City man had meth in his possession when picked up on warrant
- Police: Wanted Mason City man arrested after abusing woman